Free | Online | in English
Start date: November 6, 2023
The RS School is working by the principle of "Pay it forward". Members of our community share their knowledge and check students' tasks for free. And we hope that our students will continue this work as our mentors in the future.
Worldwide mentors and trainers
After accomplishing all three stages of education, students will receive an electronic certificate of completion.
The program consists of 3 stages. There may be requirements for advancing to each higher stage, which will be described below. This specific run of the program will take the form of self-study. This means that you will have access to pre-recorded webinars, recommended materials, and weekly live Q&A sessions with our mentors/coordinators to answer any questions you might have. You will also have the ability to communicate with other students and help each other solve any problems you might face. We will provide you with a list of topics that should be covered for each stage with recommended deadlines, but you will have the freedom to choose when you want to watch the lectures and complete the tasks. BE AWARE that practical tasks’ deadlines are not suggestions, and should be respected.
- Everyone registered is automatically eligible for this stage.
- The first stage lasts 15 weeks.
- This stage includes practical assignments and tests. Evaluation is either automatic or in the form of cross-checking between students.
To pass to the second stage, you must successfully complete the tasks and tests from the first stage without missing the deadlines, and pass a mock technical interview with one of our mentors.
- The second stage lasts 20 weeks.
- You will be assigned a personal mentor who will answer your questions from now on.
- This stage includes practical exercises and tests which will be reviewed and evaluated by your mentor.
To enroll, you need to successfully complete two stages of training.
Format: mentoring, self-study, webinars, and communication on Discord.
Practical sessions are reviewed and evaluated by mentors, as well as through cross-checking methods. Throughout the training, mock interviews are conducted with different mentors.
- Choose a Framework: React or Angular.
- Collaborative development of a final project.
- Framework-based interviews.
What you should know before starting
Required before the start
- Basic computer science theory (data structures, algorithms, maths) is recommended before starting the course.
- Experience with using any IDE.
- English language level: Intermediate (B1) and up.
- Register through this page and join the official discord channel for the training participants.
What to do if you lack base knowledge?
In this case, you will have to spend enough time on self-preparation.